As Account Manager, you will liaise closely with Expereo’s Channel Partners’ sales, central buying and product organisation’s decision makers at various levels to increase hit rate and grow revenue. You will actively build and manage a healthy pipeline of sales opportunities and work on quotations and enquiries on both operational and strategic level. Regular travelling is required.
The Account Manager is a member of the European sales team, and reports to the Director Sales Europe based in Amsterdam.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities in this position will be to:
- Manage existing channel partner accounts, and build relations at various operational and strategic levels;
- Qualify, respond and proactively follow up on all channel partner enquiries;
- Increase awareness of Expereo capabilities providing training and presentations to channel partners;
- Act as focal point for all channel partner’s inquiries both on a case by case and project level;
- To be able to work with both the client and internal departments of Expereo to ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions;
- Set the pace with channel partners and liaise with internal (pre- and post-sales) departments while managing client’s expectations;
- Participate in various project teams in order to support the business;
- Customer contact is extensive and communication skills are characterized by convincing and influencing others;
- Provide solutions from the Expereo product range that fit client’s requirements;
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate records in Salesforce or other applicable systems to enable activity and funnel reporting and measurement.
- You are an eager salesperson with a focus on results and client satisfaction;
- You have completed a higher education, or can demonstrate by experience a similar level;
- You hold a minimum of 3 years of Account Management and Solution Selling experience;
- You are familiar with multilevel selling;
- You have relevant sales experience in an international environment, preferably within an international Telco environment;
- You hold the ability to build and sustain relationships on various levels and liaise with pre- and post-sales departments;
- You have excellent communication skills in English, another language is beneficial;
- You have an interest in Access Networking Technologies and VPN Solutions;
- You are willing and able to travel regularly;
- Key competencies for the job: self-starter, motivator (of others), presentation skills, team player, commercial sense, communication.
Expereo can only take candidates into consideration who already have a valid working permit and who are based in the the Netherlands (relocation will not be facilitated).
Expereo offers a competitive remuneration package which includes an on target commission package.
Most importantly, Expereo offers a dynamic, culturally diverse work environment which offers excellent career and self-development opportunities.
Send your curriculum vitae and motivation to join our team to email@example.com referring to reference No.: JD-EXPINT-AM.
Unsolicited 3rd party acquisition is not welcomed.