Reston, VA Office
The Carriers Relations Manager for the North America region is a member of the global Carrier Relations Team and reports to the Managing Director of the USA office. As a Carrier Relations Manager you will be responsible for managing complex supplier partner contracts and relationships across multiple markets. You will delivery against company objectives related to cost reduction, supplier management, b-end market orders and cost avoidance. You will sustematically review purchasing and process practices to effectively translate the strategic sourcing into action. As a Carrier Relations Manager you provide subject matter expertise to the North America procurement team and are a trusted consultant for regional sales solutions on regional procurement options.
Main area of focus is on Telecom Internet services such as Broadband Internet Access, Dedicated Internet Access, Local Access and related telecom equipment devices.
Your primary tasks in this position will be to:
- Establish and develop relationships and service level agreements with ISP, Carriers and Telecom and Equipment organizations;
- Consistently assess Expereo’s cost profile with its local providers and identify and implement initiatives which will result in cost savings;
- Prepare Strategic Sourcing business cases, ROI models, supplier partner communication plans and contracting options;.
- Work closely with our legal teams and procurement stakeholders to develop and execute negotiation strategies that include most favorable options for pricing, process, service, and quality;
- Drive an optimized cost base of the carrier/provider services by setting up and maintaining an optimal mix of carriers/providers per market and proactively track progress towards these objectives;
- Own supplier relationship management, lead supplier rationalization and segmentation initiatives;
- Regularly review the operational and commercial performance of the carriers/providers, initiate improvements and change carrier/provider preferences where required;
- Keep track of new developments in the designated region, in terms of available service technologies, pricing, service levels, and regulatory environment;
- Support sales with commercial projects where additional services/solutions and/or special commercial conditions from carriers/providers are required;
- Act as main interface between Expereo and in-country supplier partners within the designated region and support operational escalations (e.g. with regard to procurement, provisioning, performance, support or finance);
- Ensure that the North America Supplier Partners, products, services, pricing, coverage, SLA and other related details are properly administrated in the Expereo Systems.
- Completed college or higher level education;
- You have 6+ years of working experience in the telecommunications industry in a similar position;
- 6+ years of relevant procurement experience, specifically procuring in a telecom, or high tech industry.
- You have knowledge of data / IP services and of the underlying network and access technologies (e.g. Cable, DSL, Ethernet, SONET, SDH, etc.);
- You are experienced in drafting and negotiating contracts;
- You are comfortable in a high-paced dynamic, work environment;
- Accurate and well organized, creative, persistent, quality and result driven;
- Inspires others by building and maintaining relationships that motivate, guide, and reinforce company goals and guidelines;
- Customer focused and strong communication skills;
- Ability to influence and motivate others with new ideas and concepts;
- You are enthusiastic about our core values simplicity, passion and innovation.
Expereo can only take candidates into consideration who already have a valid working permit and who are based in the USA (relocation will not be facilitated).
Expereo offers a competitive remuneration package. We have a dynamic international working environment.
Send your curriculum vitae and motivation to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org referring to reference No.: JD-EXPUS-CRM.
Unsolicited 3rd party acquisition is not welcomed.