Reston, VA Office
The Sales Support Representative (SSR) will assist Channel Partner Account Managers with sales support related activities as needed, in order to assist the account managers in generating sales (e.g. by executing pre-qualifications, creating/submitting quotes and creating/submitting order forms).
The key activities for this position are:
- Ensure that project related quotes are being made in time and sent to the customer;
- Ensure that project related checks (request for firm quote) are being executed properly and timely;
- Ensure that project related orders are being implemented within the agreed terms and deadlines, and ensure that Expereo’s BOSS system always includes clear and complete order updates;
- Lead project meetings/calls with customers and provide project updates;
- Provide daily update to the project team, consisting of team members in all regions (account manager/director, sales support representatives, buyers and orders managers) and senior management;
- Be the main point of contact for Expereo to the customers stakeholders and participate in account calls;
- Liaise with regional department managers in case needed (e.g. for escalations, obtaining resources, etc.);
- Identify potential project issues, prioritise them and lead the resolution of these issues;
- Create a project plan and keep it up to date until the end of the project end. Key components in such scope document are: scope, planning, people involved (in- and external), communication agreements and actions;
- Archive all relevant project documentation and keep it up to date;
- Ensure up to date, complete and accurate quotes, solutions, checks and orders;
- Report and if relevant present on progress, actions & deliverables on a weekly basis;
- Enable an efficient sales process and customer satisfaction by (1) providing pro-active support to the account managers, (2) taking care of timely, up-to-date-and correct quote and order administration in the back office system, and (3) execute the required activities within the set KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
Education and work experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of (customer facing) experience in an international telecommunications environment;
- Well organized and detail oriented;
- Strong Excel and analytical skills;
- Excellent planning and organizing skills, result driven, persistent and creative;
- Team player;
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
Expereo offers a competitive remuneration package.
Most importantly, Expereo offers a dynamic, culturally diverse work environment which offers excellent career and self-development opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Expereo is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically embraces diversity in the work-place! We commit in both policy and practice to recruit, hire, and promote qualified individuals who will contribute to the success of the company without regard to race, creed, color, national origin or ancestry, gender, sexual preference, age, disability or medical condition, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
Send your resume and concise cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org referring to reference No.: JD-EXPUS-SE.
Unsolicited 3rd party acquisition is not welcomed.