The Senior Java Developer act as technical responsible for the integral software development process in Mendix and J2EE; managing the integral process from intake, development, test, release management and hosting services, reporting to the CTO.
Your primary tasks in this position will be to:
- Responsible for the technical architecture and development of Expereo integral application platform.
- Senior developer highly specialized in Mendix and J2EE using Rapid Application Development (RAD) and Model Driven Development (MDD) methodologies.
- Communicates effectively in scrum methodology, ensure agile/scrum concepts and principles are adhered to.
- Reviews the work of the internal & external staff, suggesting areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions, training needs and (repressive) vendor negotiations.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase platform performance in innovation and refactoring.
- You are extremely specialized in Mendix and J2EE development environments;
- You have a long record in full-stack development and platform architectures;
- You have completed a relevant higher education (f.e. computer science);
- English proficiency is a must; any other language is beneficial;
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum or other forms of agile development;
- Experience in coaching colleagues;
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of business processes;
- Pro-active attitude and taking ownership;
- You are comfortable in a high-paced dynamic, work environment.
Depending on your experience, Expereo offers a competitive remuneration package. We have a dynamic international working environment.
Send your curriculum vitae and motivation to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org referring to reference No.: JD-EXPINT-SJMD
Unsolicited 3rd party acquisition is not welcomed.