Are you that technically savvy solution engineer with commercial / product understanding (by experience, or by natural talent) to assist our Sales teams in complex technical bids? We are looking for an enthusiastic Solution Engineer to join us as the expert in Communication, Connectivity, Managed Services and the Cloud. You will use this knowledge to make sense of the communication landscape to improve engagement with our customers and support our Global Sales departments.
As our Solution Engineer you will play a key consulting role in designing and delivering solutions for the multinational enterprise cloud based solutions, while applying the right balance of traditional technologies and new Cloud enabling applications.
Your primary responsibilities in this position will include:
- Articulate the Expereo business proposition;
- Probe and understand customer requirements, and translating them to our internal organization and it’s extended product portfolio and vice versa;
- Perform technical pre-qualification / due diligence of opportunities, including recommending bid/no bid decisions;
- Provide Internet and Cloud applications technical expertise across the business;
- Respond to Customer RFx (RFP/RFI/RFQ) technical questions in liaison with Operations teams, and produce quality additional final technical design / proposal;
- Produce Engineering build-level configuration and configuration detail;
- Develop comprehensive User Acceptance Test plans in line with business SOP;
- Being an expert in global internet communications design and build;
- Developing, documents and presenting detailed migration planning methodology from traditional [MPLS only] to Hybrid and/or and Full Public cloud;
- Constantly follow up on new Cloud / IoT product platforms and match them against Expereo product offering [“fit for purpose”];
- To author and remain responsible for a detailed suite of documentation for the purposes of project handover to both customer and operational management;
- Engage with and evaluate new network technologies working closely with strategic business partners.
- Strong telecommunications background, preferably Internet and Cloud;
- Proven background in designing large enterprise IT and Global Network Solutions, including Cloud Application Integration;
- Comfortable and able to operate within a presales and technical lead role;
- Extensive experience of working in a consultative manner at a senior level with our customers;
- Advanced understanding of Telecom (internet) engineering principles/practice;
- Good customer facing communication skills – presentations, meeting control, qualification, etcetera.
Experience in the following technology areas is also beneficial:
- Working knowledge of Global Internet routing (incl. BGP automation / IP optimization);
- Cisco Certified – CCNP / CCDA, with proven track record of IP-VPN setup (i.e. DMVPN v3 / multiple head-ends);
- Access technologies like xDSL, Ethernet, WDM, VSAT; logical backbone setup – Dot1x, QinQ, PBB-TE;
- Traffic shaping and prioritization in large scale networks.
Expereo can only take candidates into consideration who already have a valid working permit and who are based in The Netherlands (relocation will not be facilitated).
Depending on your experience, Expereo offers a competitive remuneration package. We have a dynamic international working environment.
Send your resume and a concise cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsolicited 3rd party acquisition is not welcomed.