As the WAN moves toward a greater reliance on local internet, the need for understanding routing and topology is more important than ever.
During this panel discussion we will touch on the below questions and more:
- What options do enterprises now have for connecting to cloud providers? How have they evolved over the past couple of years?
- How should WAN managers deal with compute decisions made without their input or knowledge such as data center teams that don’t consult the network or general “shadow IT”?
- How do services like fabric providers and NaaS address network geography concerns?
- What are the trends and near-term changes you expect to see in CSP geography and on-ramp expansion?
- What impact has distributed work had on data center gateways and application performance?
- What strategies exist for linking together disparate cloud service operators?
- What factors should enterprises consider when selecting data center locations?