Where is the SD-WAN market now and where is it headed?
Before the pandemic SD-WAN adoption was nearing a majority of enterprises and if anything the global shutdowns and remote work have accelerated adoption. In that same time the solutions matured and “SD-WAN 2.0” emerged with new features and functionality, particularly in the security space. SD-WAN vendors and carriers/MSPs have also been working to standardize service and make overlays interoperable. This panel will check in on those trends and determine where SD-WAN is and what we can expect next.
· Where are enterprises with SD-WAN adoption? What do panelists see as the time horizon for it to be a nearly ubiquitous solution in the multi-national WAN space?
· What changed with SD-WAN 2.0 and why was it important?
· How should those who were early SD-WAN adopters adjust to new SD-WAN services available? Do some enterprises already need to replace or update service? Even perhaps replacing older CPE?
· While we addressed security issues in the first panel, what is more specifically the role of SD-WAN in the changing security postures?
· How has SD-WAN standardization impacted the market and what is left to be done?