Lead Sponsor at WAN Summit: Düsseldorf 2022
WAN Summit: Düsseldorf 2022
Data and time
- Monday 9 - Tuesday 10 May 2022 UTC
- 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM UTC
- Hotel Kö59 , Königsallee, 59, 40215 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Wednesday 10 May 2023
- 2:40 PM - 3:25 PM
- Francois Champagne, Senior Solutions Engineer
Where is the SD-WAN market now and where is it headed?
Before the pandemic SD-WAN adoption was nearing a majority of enterprises and if anything the global shutdowns and remote work have accelerated adoption. In that same time the solutions matured and “SD-WAN 2.0” emerged with new features and functionality, particularly in the security space. SD-WAN vendors and carriers/MSPs have also been working to standardize service and make overlays interoperable. This panel will check in on those trends and determine where SD-WAN is and what we can expect next.
· Where are enterprises with SD-WAN adoption? What do panelists see as the time horizon for it to be a nearly ubiquitous solution in the multi-national WAN space?
· What changed with SD-WAN 2.0 and why was it important?
· How should those who were early SD-WAN adopters adjust to new SD-WAN services available? Do some enterprises already need to replace or update service? Even perhaps replacing older CPE?
· While we addressed security issues in the first panel, what is more specifically the role of SD-WAN in the changing security postures?
· How has SD-WAN standardization impacted the market and what is left to be done?