Silver Sponsor at GCCM London 2022
GCCM London 2022
Data and time
- Monday 14 - Tuesday 15 March 2022 BST
- 8:30 AM - 11:00 PM BST
- ETC.venues, Houndsditch 133, London City, EC3 London, UK
- Tuesday 14 March 2023
- 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Rene de Baerdemaeker, Director Supplier Management
Executive Round-table Panel Discussions Session
Wholesale telco industry in the digital transformation era – challenges and opportunities. Interoperability and interworking in the era of on-demand services:
- How the fast Digital Transformation impacts traditional carrier business models?
- New Business strategies, structures and how they reshape businesses?
- How do new technologies reshape the products & services being developed?
- The importance of end-to-end ecosystem business automation
- What are the benefits of automating inter-provider services
- How APIs are shaping the way digital telco businesses are built
- The role of APIs in telco digital transformation
- What are the drivers behind the need for CSPs to invest in APIs?
- Building New Networks with SDN-WAN & NFV
Moderator: Erik van Stokkom, Chief Moderator at CC/ M&A at GTC
11:30 – 11:40 Keynote Presentation by Cezary Chalupa, Head of Growth at Enxoo
11:40 – 12:30 Executive Round-table Panel Discussions Session
Cezary Chalupa, Head of Growth at Enxoo
René De Baerdemaeker, Director Supplier Management at Expereo
Edwin Van Ierland, Chief Commercial Officer at iBasis
Jeff Owen, Managing Partner at Cambridge Management Consulting Ltd
Aayush Barot, Chief Commercial Officer at Bankai Group